Thursday, 22 January 2015

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down...

For our story making project this term, we have been reading the story of 'The Three Little Pigs' To link into this Nursery went for a walk around our local area to see what different houses we could see. We didnt see any houses made from straw or twigs but we did see lots made from bricks!

We discussed all the features of the houses that we could see. We noticed that they have windows, a roof, a door and some had chimneys. We could see that not all houses were the same size, some were taller with lots of windows (flats), some had less windows and some had more than one house stuck together (terraced and semi-detached).

We thought that the houses looked strong and that the big bad wolf wouldnt be able to blow these houses down.






No comments:

Post a Comment